Updated 8th January 2021
How Timeless Sash Windows is working through Covid-19:
We are here to help.
We understand your concerns and would like to take a moment to reassure you that the health of your family and ours are at the heart of everything we do.
At the same time, we value the importance of the work that we do and want to continue with our products and services as normally as possible.
We hope that you are keeping well during these times.
As of January 8th 2021, according to government guidelines, we have closed our manufacturing and fitting services. Our office staff are working from home and continuing to service inquiries relevant to existing and scheduled work as well as to produce quotes for future work.
We are awaiting further government notification as to re-opening of work sites. Once work resumes, we will be operating under new guidelines of health and safety and continuously monitoring the situation.
In a huge effort to provide a balance between continuing to work safely and to respect the health of customers and employees alike, Timeless Sash Windows have applied a new standard operating procedure. We have analysed all aspects of the business to leave no stone unturned. This is for the benefit of all.
Over the years you have trusted us with one of the most important and beautiful features in your home or building. Firstly, that we will listen to your requests and advise you on the best solutions for your unique situation, and secondly replicate these in your property with the utmost respect and care for the surroundings. We focus on the best sustainable timber, glazing, paints and joinery techniques that are backed up with complete independent quality testing.
Today, as we are all affected by the ever-evolving changes with respect to Covid-19, these values are more important to us than ever.
We would like to reassure you that our family business, has our family and yours at the heart of what we do.
As such, we have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our customers and teams alike.
Please read the following carefully.
- If anyone shows any symptoms of illness they must stay at home and avoid contact with anyone. Contact our office to explain the situation immediately and especially if there is a requirement for contact tracing. These symptoms are clearly described on the HSE website.
- Social distancing of 2m, as prescribed by the Irish government and HSE, is always required.
- We are all recommended not to touch our faces at any time.
- Regular handwashing, especially after touching any surfaces, is a necessity. This should be carried out in accordance with HSE guidelines – for 20 seconds or more with soap lather and running water.
- In the absence of handwashing facility, we must use hand sanitiser and wash hands at the next available opportunity.
- Handshakes are not permitted at any time.
- New enquiries – contact us as normal via our website and our phone lines are open.
- Site Survey – our quotes are dependent on-site surveys. For these visits, the surveyor will travel independently to the site. They will carry hand sanitiser and wipes in their vehicle to disinfect any surfaces. Additionally, they will wear disposable gloves, face mask and glasses.
- Office – we have subdivided the office so that any necessary presence will be in an individually allocated office area – there is no more co-working allowed
- Office staff – where possible office staff will continue to work from home with regular communication between departments via zoom meetings / Whatsapp groups / telephone calls / email
- Factory – work zones must be adhered to with no crossing paths. Break times are individual and staggered. WC area is sanitised regularly. Doors should be left open to minimise surface contact. Our employees must wear dust masks and we have installed a new ventilation system.
- Vehicles – we are adhering to CIF guidelines (see below) for travel to and from sites.
- Break times – these must be taken at staggered intervals throughout the day.
- Shift work – on certain larger sites it may be recommended to adhere to certain shifts.
- Construction Industry Federation guidelines – we are adhering to all relevant sections of this document and monitoring the continuous updates to the situation.
We understand that our customers may hesitate in their decision to choose new windows at this time, or even whether to carry our pre-planned works. However, we would like to ensure our customers that we are taking all precautions and keeping abreast of this continually and rapidly changing situation.
Our office lines remain open to reassure you about projects underway or to answer any questions you may have on 046-9023323.
During the 45 years that we have been in business, we have braved many challenges and we have grown and implemented procedures to ensure the long term security for our team of master craftsmen, so ultimately, that you, our customer, receives the finest products on the market.
If you would like any further information on the current state of Covid-19 in Ireland, please look at the health guidelines and most up-to-date accurate information here:
Barry Callaghan and the Timeless team