Biophilic Design and Wooden Windows25/07/2019
Slim Double Glazing for Sash Windows in Period Homes16/08/2019
We are delighted to be shortlisted for the Irish Country Magazine ‘Irish Made Awards 2019’.
As a company we have strong values towards both protecting our Irish heritage, supporting our local community and working with natural products in a sustainable way.
Timeless Sash Windows – Company Information
Timeless Sash Windows, previously known as Callaghan Sash Windows, manufacture bespoke timber products since 1973. We work exclusively with timber that is FSC. Above all, our windows and doors are all made to order. Additionally, they are painted and glazed in-house, ensuring the best possible seals for longevity. Your new windows and doors give you the following benefits:
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Aesthetics: Timber has delicate lines and classic charm. It is instantly recognisable as a quality product.
- Value: Well maintained timber windows add curb appeal to properties with their traditional elegance.
- Security: Your windows and doors are fitted with high security locking systems
- Low maintenance: Timber has received bad press regarding the maintenance, however a modern factory spray finish comes with a 7 – 10 year paint guarantee.
- Thermal efficiency: Your windows have the highest quality glazing on the market according to your specifications and those of your architect. They are also draught-proofed with a double seal. Moreover, they have been tested for their performance independently in the UK to achieve the highest standards on the market.
- Low environmental impact: We source the timber sustainably. Additionally we collect the waste from the joinery (sawdust) and compact it into pellets that we use as fuel. If you maintain your timber windows correctly they typically last longer than uPVC windows. Furthermore, you can repair them, change the paint colour and ironmongery as you wish. Finally, at the end of their lives, timber window disposal is simple.
To find out more about our company, click below to download a short brochure about our values:
The Irish Country Magazine
The Irish Country magazine began in 2012 as a quarterly publication. The Agricultural Trust (owners of the Irish Farmers Journal) publish the glossy bi-monthly magazine. There are 7 annual issues and a readership of 85,300 (TGI ROI 2018).
The Irish Country Magazine has long been a supporter of Irish craft.
“Now in their third year, the #IrishMadeAwards are all about highlighting and celebrating the talent we have right here on our doorstep. We want to find the creators, craftspeople and businesses that make beautiful products here in Ireland” – Irish Country Magazine
We would love if you could take a few moments from your busy day to vote for the brands that you love by clicking above. There are 10 categories with nominations in each. You can simply select those that you support.
Jennie Ritchie, Timeless Sash Windows.
9th August 2019.